If so, come by the Lupus Foundation of America's Indianapolis Symposium tomorrow, Saturday, May 1st. I'd love to see you!
I'll be there to participate in a panel discussion (I'll be the lupus patient - a role I can fill with my eyes closed!), to facilitate a family members support group, and to sign and sell copies of my book.
Details for the big event are below - feel free to email with questions or leave a comment. I'll do my best to get back to you before I head off to set up shop early Saturday morning. Hope to see you there!
1st Annual Living Well with Lupus Symposium
Saturday, May 1, 2010 at the Indianapolis Marriott East
7202 East 21st Street, Indianapolis, IN 46219
8:30 am registration and coffee
Symposium begins at 9:15 am and will conclude at 1 pm
Cost: $5 foundation members/$10 for nonmembers
Sessions that shouldn't be missed:
· Healthy Lessons: A Healthier Better Me featuring Dr. Louisse Goggins
· Lupus 101: A session for newly diagnosed patients
· Caregiver/family member support group featuring lupus patient and author Sara Gorman
· Navigating Social Security and Planning for Disability featuring Charo Boyd
· Ask the Experts: A panel featuring specialists who treat lupus patients, caregiver of a lupus patient , a lupus patient, and a staff member from Social Security Administration
Come early to enjoy the Vendor Village that will include businesses and organizations that will provide helpful resources, information and products that will help you live your best life.