Healthline's "Best Health Blog of 2013" Nominee - Woohoo!

Somebody out there loves me! I'm humbled to say that Despite Lupus.com has been nominated for the "Best Health Blog of 2013" by the editors at Healthline.com. What an honor! Of course, there's voting to be done, between now and January 20th, 2014, so if you have a moment, click on the Vote button below. Wouldn't that be fun to see a lupus blog rise to the top? Thanks for your support - I wouldn't keep writing if you didn't keep reading, so thanks for sticking with me over the past 5 1/2 years!
Best health blogs 2013
To vote, simply click here, and search alphabetically for Despite Lupus (Page 6).
Cast your vote, and you're done! 

Comments

Brenda Campbell said…
Congratulations...I love your blog! You do a great job and deserve it.

I'm going to share on my Facebook Page now for all our "Lupie" friends to see :)

Facebook.com/TheLupusEffect

Brenda
Sara Gorman said…
Thanks so much, Brenda! So glad you enjoy the blog, and thanks for sharing. Happy Thanksgiving!
Unknown said…
Good luck, Sara! I voted and hope others will as well. I recommended that folks vote for you on Facebook also.

Don Thomas, MD
The Lupus Encyclopedia
Facebook.com/LupusEncyclopedia
Sara Gorman said…
Thanks so much, Dr. Thomas! I always appreciate your support!

Popular Posts