Mother's Day Sale, in honor of a very special Mom!

With Mother's Day around the corner, it's time to celebrate those special ladeis in our lives, and what better way than with a Pillbag sale!

This Mother's Day is a special one for me, as my own #1 gal is still fighting her way back from a series of strokes and brain bleeds. My mom is out of the hospital, but in a nursing rehabilitation facility where she's working everyday to find her voice, regain her strength, and muster up the courage to take her first steps. I've never been more thankful for my mom, or for the love and wisdom she's given me over the years. I look forward to being by her side next weekend, where the squeeze of her hand and loving gaze will make me believe that for at least those few moments, all is right with the world.

In honor of my mom, Sandy S. Gretter, who has always been my #1 pillbag supporter, take 10% off your pillbag purchase now through Mother's Day at www.pillfold.com. Just type in "SANDY" in the discount code during checkout out, and the savings will be deducted.  Every time that code is used, I'll consider it another warm thought for my mom!!

Enjoy our brand new designs, including our new Men's pillfolds, and our navy blue series of stylish pillbags, seen here. And congratulations to all moms out there. You are loved more than you know!!!




Comments

Nicole said…
I'm so glad to hear that your mom is recovering!

Popular Posts