Deirdre's First Music Video

So you knew it was coming...a full 3-minute video of our little munchkin. Johnny put the music montage together a few days ago, and it still makes me tear up every time I watch it. Hope you enjoy the clip at the beginning - mind you, I was talking to my sister-in-law, who at the time, was a month from delivering her first baby. While my reassurance might have sounded convincing at the time, she went on to have one of the most trying, painful deliveries ever - so much for positive thinking!

(It should also be noted that the producer of the video conveniently left out the comment I made right before this one...that my 12 hours of labor sans epidural were awful!!!)

Here's Deirdre - Enjoy!

Comments

love this video so much. you guys inspired us to get our video camera going. LOVE IT. obviously we heart you 3 the most, and jen and pat...but that green couch ...i LOVE it so so much. have i mentioned that to you before? i saw it in pix and now on this video. LOVE IT! hugs to baby d from baby w.

Popular Posts