New Pillbag Charity of the Month - Michigan Lupus Foundation!

Many thanks to Lupus Foundation of Florida for being our Fall Charity of the Month, and thanks to those of you who purchased pillbags during the last few months. Know that your donation went to a wonderful organization!

Now it's time to move on to our December/January charity - the Michigan Lupus Foundation, headquartered in Southfield, MI. The Michigan Lupus Foundation folks have been eager to support my Pillbag and Despite Lupus endeavors, and I'm looking forward to working with the organization during their Annual Symposium in April 2014. More details to come as we solidify plans - but it looks like it's back to the mid-west for me this Spring. Hooray!

It's not too late to order a Pillbag (or two) for Christmas. Purchase one today to use as the perfect stocking stuffer, or add it to your own Christmas wish list. Either way, I'll look forward to receiving your order!

Comments

Ian Ranshaw said…
Hi Sara,
I was excited and surprised when I was reading this. I am on the board of directors for the Michigan Lupus Foundation. And as a follower of your blog I am super excited to meet you at the symposium.
Sara Gorman said…
Ian - Looking forward to coming out your way! And thanks so much for following the blog.

And if you or someone you know is in need of a pillbag, be sure to stock up now...you'll be doubling your efforts to support your very own organization during Dec and Jan! :)

Popular Posts